Town and Area Tour
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Churchill, Manitoba
- Product code: NO-TATD001
- Cape Merry, where a battery was built by the Hudson Bay company to help repel French warships in the 1700's.
- Miss Piggy, a plane wreck that has sat delicately on the rocks on the shoreline of Hudson Bay sine the 1970's.
- The polar bear holding facility where bears are incarcerated for up to 30 days before being released again.
- The Rocket Range, where scientific research was conducted using rockets flown into the upper atmosphere
Tours available in February and March then August through early October